Dear Valued Customer:
When a product is returned an RMA # request form must be submitted for approval. When the RMA request is approved and processed an RMA number will be generated. Please include the provided Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on all of your return shipping paperwork and labels.
Ship Authorized Return To:
Hot Melt Company
Attn: RMA #:
38 Hatfield-Souderton Pike
Souderton, PA 18964
Customer responsible for all return freight charges. All authorized products to be returned to: Hot Melt Company, Lansdale Warehouse, 38 Hatfield-Souderton Pike, Souderton, PA 18964
Please refer to the following guidelines for your return:
- Use this Return Material Authorization Number- Request Form as a guideline to generate your Bill of Lading and Packing List.
- Please Include the Return Material Authorization Number on all shipping papers and labels.
- Product DOT Shipping Classification to be noted on your Bill of Lading.
- ONLY materials and quantities authorized under the RMA # provided will be CREDITED for return.
- CUSTOMER responsible for ALL return shipping costs and all returns subject to 20% product restock fee.
- Return material authorization number (RMA #) is valid for 15 days from the date of issue.
ONCE IN RECEIPT OF THE RETURNED MATERIAL and after inspection by our team; proper credit will be issued within 30 days. Please feel free to contact us at 888-856-2878 if you have any questions.