Hot Melt Cost Calculator
Hot Melt Adhesive – Approximate Dot and Bead Cost
|Cost of Hot Melt Per lb.||Drop||Small Dot||Dime Dot||Quarter Dot|
|$2.00 / lb||$0.0004||$0.00140||$0.0028||$0.007|
|$3.00 / lb||$0.0006||$0.00215||$0.0042||$0.0105|
|$4.00 / lb||$0.0008||$0.00290||$0.0056||$0.014|
|$5.00 / lb||$0.0010||$0.00360||$0.0070||$0.0175|
|$6.00 / lb||$0.0012||$0.00430||$0.0084||$0.021|
|1/8″ Bead 281 feet Per Pound||1/4″ Bead 134 feet Per Pound||3/8″ Bead 88 feet Per Pound||1/2″ Bead 65 feet Per Pound|
Hot Melt Company is a supplier of Bulk Hot Melts – Hot Melt Sticks – PUR Hot Melt – Hot Melt Guns – Water-Based Adhesives – Solvent-Based Adhesives – Heat Seal – Barrier Coatings – PSA – Cohesive.
Our Adhesive Applications Focus:
Acoustical Panel and Sound Proofing Adhesives
Bookbinding Adhesives and Graphic Arts Adhesives
Brewery Packaging and Bottle Labeling Adhesives
Cabinet Assembly Adhesives
Container Labeling Adhesives
Direct Mail Adhesives
Envelope Manufacturing Adhesives
Heat Seal for Blister Packs
Heat Seal for Labels and Lidding
Hot Melt Adhesives for Filter Manufacturing
Insect Traps and Rodent Traps Adhesive
Paperboard and Packaging Adhesives
Product Assembly Adhesives
Spray-able Adhesives- water and Solvent based
Tape and Label Adhesives
Tissue, Towel, Tube & Core Winding Adhesives
Our primary adhesive products and services include:
- Hot Melts – APAOs, EVAs, Fugitive, HMPSAs, Metallocene, PEs, PURs.
- Water-based Adhesives – Acrylic, Cohesive, Dextrin, Heat Seal, PSA, Resins.
- Solvent-based Adhesives – Contact Cements, Rubber Adhesives, Flammable, Non-Flammable.
- Canister & Aerosol Adhesives – 1 & 2 Part Water based, Flammable & Non-Flammable Solvent based.
- Custom Formulated Adhesives– Hot Melts, Water-Based, Heat Seals, PSA’s.
- Adhesive Technical Support – Lab Testing services, Technical Support services.
- Adhesive Coating Services – Acrylics, Cohesive, Hot melts, Heal Seals, PSA’s, Custom Coating.
- Adhesive Selection Guidance – Let us help you select the right type of adhesive, based on the specific needs of your application and manufacturing process.